Where To Stay In Lincoln City
- Surftides Lincoln City Nestled on a beachfront location, this remarkable 4-star hotel is only a short distance from the extremely famous Devils Lake State Park. During your stay at the Surftides Lincoln City, you can enjoy things such as a refreshing indoor swimming pool, a fitness center with a hot tub and sauna, and an on-site restaurant that specializes in American delicacies. Sporting stylish décor, the contemporary rooms offer private balconies and a fireplace!
- Sandcastle Beachfront Motel A hop, skip, and jump away from a bunch of fine-dining restaurants and supermarkets, this modest beachfront accommodation offers you a chance to enjoy a serene vacation away from the bustling city streets. Facilities include an indoor pool and a hot tub. Rooms here are spacious and bright and feature modern amenities, including a microwave, dining area, and a private bathroom. Some of them also boast a spa bath, a fireplace, or a private balcony.
Where To Stay In Newport
- La Quinta by Wyndham Newport Offering a complimentary breakfast each morning and wonderfully decorated rooms with features such as flat-screen TVs, microwaves, coffee-making facilities, and an ensuite bathroom, the La Quinta by Wyndham Newport is a fancy 3-star hotel within five minutes walking distance of Oregon Coast Aquarium. The hotel itself offers an indoor pool, a hot tub, and a fitness center.
South of Newport is Waldport. Lying at the mouth of the Alsea River, Waldport like most towns on the sprawling Oregon Coast is home to a whole lot of seafront beauty to take in.Visitors can find natural wonders at the Driftwood Beach State Recreation Site, complete with a beach, picnic tables and a lot of driftwood .
Or you could head to Governor Patterson Memorial State Recreation Site, with its hiking trails, stunning ocean views, and a wide, windswept beach. For lovely sunset strolls, check out Holly Beach.
You can even learn about the history of Waldport at the small but informative Waldport Heritage Museum. And when you need somewhere to rest your head for the night, there are a few hotels and inns in Waldport that are mostly easy on the wallet. Alternatively, choose from the RV parks and campgrounds, which are perfect if youre road tripping along Route 101.
Where To Stay In Florence
- Riverhouse Inn A few steps away from the historic Old Town of Florence, the Riverhouse Inn offers exclusive accommodation on the banks of Siuslaw River. Amenities and services at this admirable 4-star hotel include a launderette and free parking. Every furnished unit at the Inn includes a microwave, a refrigerator and cable TV. Around the corner, youll find the Waterfront Depot Restaurant and Bar, a great place for dining and cocktails.
- Driftwood Shores Resort A posh 3-star beachfront hotel with unprecedented views of the Pacific Ocean, Driftwood Shores Resort offers well-appointed accommodation a few minutes away from the glistening sands of Heceta Beach. Upscale amenities and services at the hotel include a refreshing indoor pool, a rejuvenating hot tub and a fine dining restaurant that specializes in American cuisine and features a full bar menu. Rooms here come with a private balcony and a bathroom.
You May Like: Best Places To Stay In Chattanooga For Families
Most Luxurious Charleston Hotels
When you want the best amenities and the most comfort in your Charleston hotel you have plenty of luxury options.Most of these upscale boutique hotel choices are of 4 star and 5 star rating with guest rooms and suites with finest furnishings and decor.Often near tourist activities, offering access to both nearby attractions and public transit.
What About The Best Places To Stay In Charleston Sc On The Beach
Well, there arent any beaches in Charleston, per se. There are some fantastic beaches near Charleston, SC, though staying on the water can be a bit difficult. The closest hotels near Charleston on the beach is a short list, at the top of which is the Tides Hotel in Folly Beach. On the other side of the harbor would be the Wild Dunes Resort on Isle of Palms. This beach resort offers chic accommodations with everything from multiple pools to beach access to tennis courts, et cetera.
Also Check: Best Places To Stay In San Francisco
Where To Stay In Bandon
- Lighthouse Cove Inn A short drive away from the notable Face Rock State Scenic Viewpoint, this comfortable 5-star hotel offers well-furnished accommodation just a few steps away from the harbor. Some of the facilities and services at the hotel include complimentary Wi-Fi and parking. There is also a well-manicured garden to relax in.
Best Private Room In South Of Broad: Private Room Near The Battery
Guests staying in this private room will get to experience the authentic local lifestyle. This Airbnb is for two guests and sits in one of the oldest homes in Charleston. Youll have access to the whole house, which is located a short walk away from the harbor. Its within walking distance of Charlestons attractions, but the hosts offer access to their golf cart to make exploring more adventurous.
Read Also: Best Places To Stay In Port Angeles
Best Hotel In Mount Pleasant: Harborside At Charleston Harbor Resort And Marina
In addition to its great location, this hotel offers a variety of family-friendly features like a swimming pool and a playground. This four-star hotel is conveniently situated in Mount Pleasant, a short car ride away from Patriots Point and is close to downtown. It has large rooms with modern amenities.
Avoid The Hoi Polloi In Mount Pleasant
There are quite a few options out on Mount Pleasant, from chain hotels to places to stay on Airbnb. Quite a few of the hotels are right next to the Ravenel bridge. Getting downtown is easy from them, as well as accessing all the best things to do in Mount Pleasant, SC, like Boone Hall Plantation. These are also less expensive than almost everything downtown. Theyre generally not as inexpensive as the next location on our list, though.
Also Check: Top Places To Stay In Santa Barbara
Things To See And Do In Nomo
- Dine on tasty dishes at Workshop.
- Dont miss the food and drinks at The Tattooed Moose.
- Eat flavourful American fare at Edmunds Oast.
- Enjoy southern cooking at its finest at Martha Lous Kitchen.
- Feast on delicious Mexican dishes at Santis.
- Grab a sandwich at Butcher & Bee.
- Indulge in tasty barbecue Lewis Barbecue.
- Listen to live music at The Royal American.
- Relax on the rooftop patio at Revelry Brewing.
- Sample a variety of beers at the Cooper River Brewing Company.
- Sip local brews at Tradesman Brewing Company.
- Try Belgian style beers at Munkle Brewing Company.
Where To Stay In Brookings
- Beachfront Inn The perfect address for resting your mind and reviving your soul, this charming beachfront hotel spoils you with a host of exceptional amenities and services. Featuring a private balcony with spellbinding ocean views, the rooms at this pet-friendly 3-star come equipped with a mini-refrigerator, and an ensuite bathroom. The hotel also has an outdoor pool with a sun terrace and a hot tub.
Also Check: Where To Stay In Marathon Key
Where To Stay In Astoria
- Astoria Riverwalk Inn Welcoming guests with freshly baked cookies and hot chocolate, this quirky 3-star hotel offers comfortable accommodation within a stones throw of Astoria Marina Port. Amenities and services at the Astoria Riverwalk Inn comprise 24-hour reception, complimentary parking, and bike rental facilities. The well-furnished units at the pet-friendly accommodation come with tea/coffee making facilities and a private balcony with views of the marina. There are several restaurants and supermarkets around the area.
Charleston Vacation Rentals & Rent By Owner Homes
There are more than 38 vacation rentals that are available in Charleston. These rentals, including vacation rentals, Rent By Owner Homes and other short-term private accommodations, have top-notch amenities with the best value, providing you with comfort and luxury at the same time. Get more value and more room when you stay at an RBO property in Charleston.
Looking for last-minute deals, or finding the best deals available for cottages, condos, private villas, and large vacation homes? With RentByOwner Charleston, you have the flexibility of comparing different options of various deals with a single click. Looking for an RBO with the best swimming pools, hot tubs, allows pets, or even those with huge master suite bedrooms and have large screen televisions? You can find vacation rentals by owner , and other popular Airbnb-style properties in Charleston. Places to stay near Charleston are 1451.85 ft² on average, with prices averaging $227 a night.
RentByOwner makes it easy and safe to find and compare vacation rentals in Charleston with prices often at a 30-40% discount versus the price of a hotel. Just search for your destination and secure your reservation today.
Recommended Reading: Where To Stay In Santorini For Couples
Best Airbnb In Downtown Charleston: Two Bedroom Apartment Near King Street
This two-bed apartment in Downtown sleeps four guests, and has a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. Wifi and free-off street parking are included, but note that towels are provided for an additional fee. The popular area of King Street is right on your doorstep, so you can easily explore the best bars, restaurants and nightlife on offer in Downtown Charleston.
Best Hotel In Downtown Charleston: Hampton Inn Charleston
The Hampton Inn is our pick for where to stay in Downtown Charleston because of its central location and close proximity to dining, nightlife and sightseeing options. This three-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a variety of amenities. There is also an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant.
Recommended Reading: Best Place To Stay In Vail In Summer
Nomo Coolest Place To Stay In Charleston
NoMo short for North Morrison is a small neighbourhood located north of downtown Charleston. It is an up-and-coming area in the neck of the Charleston Peninsula, that is home to hip restaurants and trendy Charleston bars. Youll also find a great selection of craft beer haunts in NoMo, which is why it gets our vote for the coolest neighbourhood in Charleston.
Once home to hollow buildings, NoMo has undergone a transformation in recent years. Today, this neighbourhood is one of the most exciting and creative areas of Charleston. Tucked throughout NoMo youll find housing developments and Charlestons tech industry, as well as shops, boutiques, cafes and eateries.
Where To Stay In Cannon Beach
- Inn at Haystack Rock Featuring pet-friendly rooms, suites, and apartments, this cozy 4-star hotel enjoys a marvelous location only three blocks away from the golden sands of Cannon Beach. Surrounded by two exquisite garden courtyards, the Inn at Haystack Rock is a no-frills accommodation with complimentary parking and an outdoor firepit. All units are fitted with a well-equipped kitchenette some even have a furnished patio.
- The Waves An excellent oceanfront accommodation with select rooms that have direct access to the Cannon Beach, The Waves is a beautiful 3-star hotel perfect for a relaxing holiday. Amenities and services at the hotel include barbecue facilities, a hot tub, meeting facilities, and complimentary parking. The elegantly decorated rooms here come fitted with a kitchenette, a fireplace, and a seating area. Numerous restaurants and shops are situated within walking distance.
Read Also: Best Place To Stay In Keystone For Skiing
We Have Always Loved This Area
we have always loved this area. We went to Shore Acres and saw the Christmas light display on New Year’s Eve, which of course was beautiful. Love Chuck’s Seafood we always take home seafood from there because the prices are so reasonable. LOVE the High Tide restaurant always the best food and wonderful staff. Very friendly town.
A Great Place For Outdoor Enthusiasts And Wildlife Viewers
A great place for outdoor enthusiasts and wildlife viewers. Simpson’s Reef is my favorite place to visit. You can see thousands of sea birds, 4 species of pinnipeds in one spot and grey whales. If whales and dolphins are your thing then you must visit the Marine Life Center. They also have some great specimens of other sea creatures to see.
You May Like: Where To Stay In Riomaggiore
Where To Stay In Rockaway Beach
- Surfside Resort Set a kilometer away from the popular Manhattan Beach State Park, this 3-star beachfront hotel on the Rockaway Beach offers ideal accommodation for couples as well as family travelers. A pet-friendly holiday rental, the Surfside Resort features a spacious indoor pool, a fully-stocked vending machine, and a free parking area that can accommodate large vehicles. The modernly decorated units sport a well-equipped kitchen, partial or full ocean views, and a fireplace.
About Charleston Beach Rental On Rent By Owner
Looking for a beach rental rent near Charleston? Rent By Owner features more than 39 beach rentals that are perfect for your next beach holiday. Discover luxury beach rentals that are within walking distance away from Charleston. Several of these vacation rentals in Charleston are kid-friendly & family-friendly, and are near top local attraction spots, to give guests an unforgettable travel experience. RBOs rental listings come in all shapes and sizes for large groups, friends, or couples, or wedding retreats in Charleston.
Rent By Owner Offers 39 holiday homes and places to stay in Charleston. The site provides unique Airbnb, VRBO, RBO-style accommodations to fit your trip or get away with your friends and family.
RBO beachfront rentals give you the best travel experience that makes it easy to find and book the best place to stay at the best destinations.
You May Like: Places To Stay In Pigeon Forge Tn Pet Friendly
More Travel Options In Charleston
Whether you are traveling to Charleston for a romantic getaway, business trip, golf, or a family vacation, Charleston has great hotels which can fulfill all your needs.It’s important to select the right hotel, motel, or resorts based on your trip goals.When traveling, some amenities can be the decision-maker on your vacation, business trip, or family getaway.Imagine reserving a hotel for a business trip that doesn’t provide free Wi-fi for its guests.You can narrow down your hotel search and get everything you want by viewing accommodation types like motel, resort, inns, B& B, and lodge that provides amenities like pet-friendly, free breakfast, and gym or by different activities like golf, beach, ski, or casino.
Charleston Hotels By Star Rating
How much does a cheap hotel in Charleston cost per night?
In the last year, a 2 star economy hotel in Charleston has been as cheap as $93.50 per night.
How much does a 3 star average hotel in Charleston cost per night?
The average room rate for a 3 star hotel in Charleston have been as low as $155.50 per night.
How much is a hotel in Charleston for this weekend?
On average, the price per night for a good 2.5 star to 3-star hotel in Charleston for this weekend can be as low as $155.50.
How much does a luxury hotel in Charleston cost per night?
Best Studio In Nomo: Taste Charleston Lite
This Airbnb in NoMo is conveniently located within walking distance of the best places to visit in Charleston. The studio sleeps up to three guests, and comes complete with modern amenities including Wifi, a smart TV, and a refurbished kitchenette. Theres also a nice porch for enjoying meals in the sunshine.
Don’t Miss: Best Places To Stay In Bari Italy
Where To Stay In Seaside
- Inn at the Prom Tucked away by the seaside promenade, Inn at the Prom is known to offer its guests a chance to experience ultimate tranquility while never being too far away from the primary spots in the city. An outdoor fire pit, complimentary use of bicycles, and a free pass to use at the pool or the gym at Seaside Aquatic Center are some of the perks on offer. The graceful suites come with a kitchenette, a fireplace, and a spa bath.
- Rivertide Suites Boasting an indoor pool, a fitness room, and a classy lobby fitted with swish couches and a fireplace, Rivertide Suites is a striking 3-star hotel that offers lavish accommodation for all kinds of travelers. The beautifully decorated units feature a fully-equipped kitchen, a gas fireplace, a spa bath, and an in-unit launderette. During your stay here, you can start your day with a complimentary continental breakfast buffet and enjoy your evening with snacks and cocktails at the evening reception.
French Quarter Where To Stay In Charleston First Time
The French Quarter is the best place to stay in Charleston if youre visiting for the first time. It has an excellent central location, meaning you can move throughout the city with relative ease. If you dont choose to stay here, a visit to the French Quarter is an essential stop on any Charleston itinerary.
Located within the original walled city, the French Quarter is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Charleston. Here youll find many important historic buildings and landmarks, including St Michaels Church and the Charleston City Market.
The French Quarter is also a great place to stay if youre keen to indulge in Charlestons cultural offerings. Dotted throughout this downtown neighbourhood are a good selection of wonderful art galleries, world-class restaurants and exquisite wine bars.
Don’t Miss: Where To Stay In Mystic Seaport