Find Best Hotels Near Bridgestone Arena Nashville With Triphobo
Home to the Nashville Predators of the National Hockey League, Bridgestone Arena is a multi-purpose venue located in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. The arena is known to host many music concerts and sports championships. On the day of an event, the parking is pricey and hence it is advisable that you book a hotel close to Bridgestone Arena if you are coming in town for an event.The Bridgestone Arena is located between the 5th Avenue S and 6th Avenue S in downtown Nashville.
In the downtown Nashville, the hotels near Bridgestone Arena that are located at a walking distance are Hilton Nashville Downtown, Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown, Omni Nashville Hotel, and Cambria Hotel & Suites Nashville Downtown. These properties are lavish, luxurious, and cosy, and are some of the most luxurious hotels in Nashville. These hotels have amenities like room service, concierge, business centre, outdoor pool, and many more.
As you move to north of Bridgestone Arena towards the Tennessee State Capitol, you will have a wide choice of hotels to choose from. These hotels are mostly located between the Church Street and the Charlotte Avenue and are mostly high-end. A few of the properties located here are Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown, Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, and The Hermitage Hotel. These hotels near Bridgestone Arena Nashville are about 4 to 5 minutesâ walk from the arena.
Faqs About Hotels Near Bridgestone Arena
Discover these 10 answers and find our top hotels around Bridgestone Arena.
What are the most popular budget hotels near Bridgestone Arena?
For a budget stay near Bridgestone Arena, check 25 hotels in the area. For travelers searching for a budget property near Bridgestone Arena, Springhill Suites By Marriott Downtown/Convention Center is a perfect option set within 0.3 miles away. Another option recommended by Booked.net travelers to save your money is Drury Plaza Hotel Downtown at the cost of 207US$ per night.
What are the best hotels near Bridgestone Arena?
Booked.net offers 27 top-rated options in the area. Residence Inn By Marriott Downtown/Convention Center offers an outdoor swimming pool, newspaper service and a gym, as well as prices from 94US$ per night. Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown may be as well suitable with newspaper service, a business center and shopping service. Other top-rated options include Thompson, Hyatt Place Downtown and Millennium Maxwell House.
How much does it cost to stay near Bridgestone Arena?
You’ll pay around 278US$ per one night if you stay near Bridgestone Arena. Homewood Suites By Hilton Vanderbilt, Tn is one of the best value for money properties from 61US$ per night, offering shuttle service, cribs and shopping service on site. Also you can check Sheraton Grand Downtown, which is a 10-minute walk away and costs 322US$ per night. Check other top options: Best Western Plus Music Row, Homewood Suites By Hilton Downtown and Omni Hotel.
Weather Forecast For Bridgestone Arena Nashville Tennessee
Traveling to Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tennessee?Here is your 6-day weather forecast in the area.Whether it is a warm weather destinations or cold climate dont forget to consider weather, while you pack your bags for this trip.Start your day when the sunrises at 11:36 AM and dont miss the sunset at 11:42 PM.Todays winds are traveling east-northeast at a speed of 7 MPH.The temperature feels like 66 with a humidity level of 36.Cloud coverage is 9 percent with 9.6 percent visibility.Todays UV index is 7 make sure to prepare properly.Make sure to plan your travel itinerary to match your travel weather forecast to make the most of your vacation with Reservations.com.
Read Also: Best Places To Stay In Serengeti National Park
Knights Inn Nashville Things To Do
Thereâs so much to see and do in Nashville. Consider making us your pick of hotels near Bridgestone Arena Nashville and hotels close to Titans Stadium Nashville TN. There are many other points of interest less than a mile from us too, including the famed Ryman Auditorium, the fun and interesting Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe, the moving National Museum of African American Music and, of course, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Just a bit father away are Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, Adventure Science Center and everything else Music City has to offer for you and your traveling companions.
- Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN, 1 miles
- Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN, 1 miles
- The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe, Nashville, TN, 1 miles
- National Museum of African American Music, Nashville, TN, 1 miles
- Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN, 1 miles
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Nashville, TN, 1 miles
- Adventure Science Center, Nashville, TN, 2 miles
- The Parthenon, Nashville, TN, 3 miles
- Belmont Mansion, Nashville, TN, 3 miles
- Tennessee State Fair, Nashville, TN, 3 miles
- GEODIS Park – Home of Nashville SC, Nashville, TN, 3 miles
- Grand Ole Opry, Nashville, TN, 5 miles
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, Nashville, TN, 6 miles
- Belle Meade Historic Site and Winery, Nashville, TN, 7 miles
- Cheekwood Estate & Gardens, Nashville, TN, 8 miles
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage, Hermitage, TN, 9 miles
- CoolSprings Galleria, Franklin, TN, 15 miles
Hotels Near Bridgestone Arena In Nashville
- 710 Demonbreun Street, Downtown Nashville, Nashville MapAround 0.26 Km from Bridgestone Arena
You May Like: Where To Stay In Provo
Best Neighborhoods & Areas To Stay In Nashville
Nashville is located on the Cumberland River. The citys downtown is located to the west of the river, and the city has expanded from there. The city has some sprawl, but there are many neighborhoods that form walkable pockets. Where to stay in Nashville depends on what you want from your experience while visiting, but lets start with one of the most popular areas to stay:
Top Tips For Finding Hotel Deals Near Bridgestone Arena
- If youre looking for a cheap hotel close to Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, you should consider going during the low season. Youll generally find lower-priced Bridgestone Arena hotels in April and June.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but youll likely find the best hotel deals in Nashville Bridgestone Arena if you stay on a Tuesday. The opposite is true for Thursday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- If you want to ensure you grab a bargain, try to book more than 90 days before your stay to get the best price for a Nashville Bridgestone Arena hotel.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel close to Bridgestone Arena found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was $97, while the most expensive was $583.
- Dont know how much time you need to see all the sights? KAYAK users usually book their hotel near Bridgestone Arena for 6 days.
Read Also: Places To Stay In Yellowstone Near Old Faithful
Where Is The Hipster Part Of Nashville
East Nashville is widely considered to be the hipster part of Nashville. The area is mainly residential and retains a lot of its unique character. The area has lots of coffee shops, vegan restaurants, vintage boutiques, and craft beer bars.
Read Next: 15 Best Nashville Day Trips
Hopefully, this article has helped you figure out where to stay in Nashville. If you liked it, definitely dont miss my epic list of the best stuff to do in Nashville.
No matter which neighborhood you end up choosing, I hope that you enjoy your stay in Nashville!
How useful was this post?
Where To Stay In Nashville
Are you planning a visit to Nashville, but arent sure where to stay? Nashville Guru has you covered. In this guide to the best hotels and vacation rentals in Nashville, weve separated out where to stay based on the different areas and what they have to offer. Weve also included a bonus section of our very favorite bars and restaurants in each area so you dont end up wasting a meal somewhere thats not very good.
This Where to Stay in Nashville Guide Features:
- Neighborhood / Area Recommendations with Photos
- Hotel Recommendations
- Vacation Rental Recommendations
- Restaurant & Bar Recommendations
If youre looking for a list of some of the top hotels based on price, walkability, and trend factors, make sure to check out the Best Hotels in Nashville Guide.
You May Like: What Is The Best Area To Stay In La
Park Farther Away And Get In Your Steps
Park farther away and get in your steps! We attempted to look for public parking close to the arena and it was EXPENSIVE! We ended up parking in a lot about a mile and half away from the arena and walked to the gates for only $10. Gotta save money when you travel on a budget! The walk was nice and safe. The lot was well lit and we were able to get out easily. I felt better knowing my car was being watched by the ticket holder. Definitely get to the arena early. WE got there before vendors had finished setting up so we were able to get in the line very early. There was a live band playing while we waited and the spirit squad came out and spoke with the fans and took pictures. Overall it was a nice arena with great seating, directions, and views. We were about 8 rows from the glass at the hockey game next to the opponents team. Great crowd enthusiasm. Highly recommend for hockey fans!