Best Hotel In Phoenix: Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe
This comfortable three-star hotel is located in southern Tempe. It offers premium amenities including an indoor pool, free wifi and luggage storage. Rooms included microwaves and fridges, so youll be able to prepare basic meals.
The Grand Canyon University Hotel
Address: 5115 N 27th Ave
Laundry24-hour front deskFence around poolLuggage storagePhysical distancing rules followedLiftPrivate parkingPets allowed
Next on our list is the Best Western North Phoenix Hotel. Situated just about 19 kilometers from the Phoenix Convention Center, its another convenient place to stay at. It is also near other tourist spots, so travelers wont have a hard time traveling here and there from this hotel. The hotel features access to Wi-Fi, barbecue facilities, a swimming pool, and a dedicated smoking room. Each room is equipped with flat-screen TVs and a private bathroom. They also offer a buffet every morning. Other amenities include a hot tub, an outdoor pool, a free parking space, and pets are welcome, too!
For Contemporary City Cool
- Found:Re Pheonix is a cool, contemporary spot with awesome views over recently revived downtown Phoenix. The loft-style rooms have wrought-iron beams, reclaimed wood and funky light fixtures. A lively bar and restaurant serve creative cuisine with an emphasis on local produce. A great city choice.
- Hotel Palomar features hip, modern design in an excellent downtown setting. Relax in sleek, stylish suites with bright pops of colour, before admiring panoramic mountain and city vistas from the rooftop pool and enjoying sophisticated American fare. Fun and indulgent, for couples, friends or business travellers.
- The Camby is a glamorous hotel in trendy Phoenix Biltmore, slightly north of the city centre. Expect slick rooms and suites with white-on-white decor, bold artwork and big marble bathrooms, perfect for well-heeled couples or business travellers. Highlights include the expansive rooftop pool and cocktail bar, exceptional eatery, gym and event spaces. Superb.
Recommended Reading: Chewuch Inn & Cabins Winthrop Wa
Things To See And Do In Arcadia:
- Dine on fresh and delicious fare at The Henry.
- Eat tasty Mexican dishes at Chelseas Kitchen.
- Enjoy seafood and Mediterranean food at T. Cooks.
- Head into the hills and explore Camelback Mountain.
- Hike the Echo Canyon Trail and enjoy stunning and panoramic views!
- Hire a boat or board and explore the waters of the Arizona Canal.
- Shop until you drop at the Biltmore Fashion Park.
- Stop by and marvel at the architecture of the David and Gladys Wright House, a spiral-shaped home.
- Throw on your hiking boots and visit the Arizona Falls.
Wander And Taste Your Way Through Agritopia
A planned community with the ideal set up. It includes creative spaces, tree lined sidewalks, a chef driven restaurant called Joes Farm Grill, charming homes and 11 acres of urban farm. Barnone is the creative space where youll find woodworking and other craftsmanship.
- Queens Creek Olive Mill Lunch
Also Check: Best Part Of Mykonos To Stay
Where To Stay In Phoenix Arizona
PLACES TO STAY
- Budget Lodge Downtown Phoenix: Dont let the outdated exterior fool you. The rooms have been recently remodelled and are clean and tidy.
- Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem: Plenty of eateries nearby and the hotel offer excellent service and is one of the best places to stay in Phoenix.
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown: A great business hotel with a pleasant staff.
- Radisson Hotel: Conveniently located close to the airport with nice, clean rooms and a friendly staff.
- JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa: Great amenities including a spa, tennis and golf. Your choice for a relaxing, hassle-free vacation this is a great luxury Phoenix hotel.
- Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel: Conveniently located with clean, comfortable rooms. Great for conferences.
PLACES TO EAT
- Postino Winebar: NYC grilled cheese to go with a great variety of wine.
- Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana: Great Pizzas and Salads.
- Bobby Q: Finger licking homemade BBQ sauce.
- Chelseas Kitchen: Classic American spread.
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: Do try the cedar plank salmon.
- Frank & Alberts, The Arizona Biltmore, Barrio Café, Gallo Blanco Café, Matts Big Breakfast and White Chocolate Grill are some other restaurants in Phoenix offering great food.
Omni Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Montelucia
The Omni Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Montelucia is located in Paradise Valley on the north side of Camelback Mountain. The Omni Scottsdale is a Mediterranean themed resort with an Andalusian village entryway and delicious cuisine.
The spacious and luxurious Joya Spa is a focal point for many resort guests. Two gorgeous poolsone is for all ages and the Oasis Pool is adults-onlyhighlight the gorgeous property full of citrus trees. Look for the hammock, Bocce lawn, and the fire pit with comfy chairs .
All rooms have large balconies or patios with a ceiling fan , table and chairs, and a comfortable lounge chair. We enjoyed a Camelback Mountain view from our patio but other rooms surround the Oasis Pool or overlook the resort.
The bathroom scale was unfortunately easy to use and accuratenote to self, more exercise and fewer snacks. See our video tour of an Omni Scottsdale suite.
For a splurge or special celebration, inquire about the Andalusian Presidential Suite or the Camelback Presidential Villa. In fact, mention McCool Travel sent you and perhaps they will give you a better rate.
Check out the Special packages at Omni Scottsdale Resort Montelucia, including Babymoon, Girls Getaway, Spring Training, and Romance. Omni Scottsdale is definitely one of the cool places to stay in Phoenix for couples.
Look here for reviews and rates at Omni Scottsdale Montelucia.
You May Like: Activities In Winthrop Wa
Best Hotel In Phoenix Doubletree Resort By Hilton
Doubletree Resort by Hilton is the best hotel in Phoenix
If youre trying to decide where to stay in Phoenix for couples and want a little luxury, thats exactly what youll get at this hotel. Close to Old Scottsdale and all its attractions, it has a fitness center, golf and tennis courts, a playground for the kids, and all the extra facilities you could want for your stay.
Biltmore District Coolest Place To Stay In Phoenix
The Biltmore District is one of the most upscale areas of Phoenix, known for its high-end shopping and old school vibe. Thanks to its great selection of trendy shops and hip restaurants, Biltmore is our pick for the coolest neighbourhood in Phoenix.
The most famous landmark in the Biltmore District is the Arizona Biltmore Hotel. Since opening in 1921, this legendary hotel has welcomed Hollywood royalty including Marilyn Monroe, Bob Hope and Fred Astaire. Today, the hotel boasts a spectacular pool, cabana bar, restaurant and lounge.
Recommended Reading: Best Places To Stay In Winthrop Wa
Go Kayaking In The Salt River At Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch
Kayaking in the Lower Salt River with Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch was one of the highlights of my trip. It was the perfect combination of relaxation and excitement. Since its an unguided activity, you can take your time to enjoy the desert surroundings and cliffs as you meander downstream. The entire excursion lasts about 2 hours and if youre lucky youll see wild horses and blue herons like we did!
Start your adventure at the ranch.
Youll need to drive to the ranch, where youll pick up your kayaks, have a quicks safety lesson and then start your journey down river. Once complete, youll be picked up at the meeting point by the ranch crew and driven back to your car at the ranch.
If you want to lengthen your stay at Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch, have a look at booking one of their rustic cottages. They also offer horseback riding, tubing and prixe-fixed meals.
- Lower Salt River
Best Budget Hotel In Tempe: Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe
With a pool, fitness center and breakfast included in the room price, you cant go wrong with the Drury Inn Hotel. Rooms come with ensuite bathrooms and internet access, and come in a variety of sizes. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and is close to sights including the Mystery Castle and Desert Botanical Gardens.
Don’t Miss: Gateway Apartments Houghton Mi
Things To See And Do In Old Town:
- Dig into delicious Mexican fare at The Mission.
- Indulge in great beer and tasty pasty at the Cornish Pasty Co.
- Learn about the history of the city at the Scottsdale Historical Museum.
- Listen to live music and enjoy a couple of drinks at the Old Town Tavern.
- Root for the home team at Scottsdale Stadium.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at the Sugar Bowl Ice Cream Parlour.
- Savour a plate of comfort food at Lo-Los Chicken & Waffles.
- See an incredible collection at the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Stroll and browse the galleries that make up the vibrant Main Street Arts District.
Break A Sweat On A Sonoran Desert Hike
The park contains a large variety of plants and animals that call the lower Sonoran Desert home. Along with the most popular feature of the park, the Wind Cave Trail, water seeps from the roof of the alcove to support the hanging gardens of Rock Daisy. The Wind Cave is formed at the boundary between the volcanic tuff and granite on Pass Mountain. Breathtaking views from this 2,840-foot elevation are offered to all visitors.
Read more: Best Hikes
Don’t Miss: Cheap Hotels Bradenton
Best Hotel In Downtown: Surestay Hotel By Best Western Phoenix
This hotel is ideal for any type of traveler looking to stay in the heart of the action, as there are double and family rooms available. SureStay provides self-catering, but is located close to restaurants and bars if eating out is within your budget. Its situated right next to the Light Rail, making it a great base from which to explore Phoenix.
Before You Travel To The United States
With specific exceptions, noncitizens who have been in certain countries during the past 14 days may not enter the United States, either as immigrants or nonimmigrants. For more information, visit Travelers Prohibited from Entry to the United States.
For information about COVID-19 requirements for land travel, visit the U.S. Department of Homeland Securitys Fact Sheet: Guidance for Travelers to Enter the U.S. at Land Ports of Entry and Ferry Terminals.external icon
You May Like: Where Is The Best Place To Stay In Mykonos
Stop And Smell The Flowers Literally
The Desert Botanical Garden is the largest botanical garden in the Southwest, featuring 55,000 plants from across the world. It is home to unique Sonoran Desert plants. The plants are on display throughout five thematic trails that illustrate topics such as conservation, desert living, plants and people of the Sonoran Desert, and desert wildflowers.
Recommended Fun Places To Drink In Phoenix
Merkin Vineyards, Century Grand, Little Rituals, and Bitter & Twisted are wonderful Phoenix places for craft cocktails and local wine. Please use caution if driving after visiting these or any places after you drink adult beverages. McCool Travel tip: Uber and Lyft services are available and convenient. Also, ask if your Phoenix lodging property offers a shuttle service.
Where is your favorite place to stay in Phoenix?
Sharing is caring!
Read Also: Bed And Breakfast In Winthrop Wa
Best Airbnb In Downtown: Charming Spanish Colonial Revival Studio
This stunning studio in Downtown Phoenix is bright, clean and contains all modern amenities. It sleeps two guests and is located right next to the best bars and restaurants in town. The Airbnb is also situated within walking distance of city attractions, including the Art District and various museums.
Visit And Tour Queen Creek Olive Mill
The Queen Creek Olive Mill is a family owned company and the only working olive mill and farm in Arizona. They are dedicated to producing high quality extra virgin olive oils and other delicious kitchen staples such as vinegars, sauce and olives.
Learn about and taste the products.
You can take a tour to learn about the olive production process then dine on their stunning outdoor patio and field. The bruschettas, pizzas and pastas were all super tasty dishes and all incorporated at least one of the home grown products. The pesto pasta made using their extra virgin olive oil was definitely a favorite. A true farm to table experience!
Also Check: Places To Stay Phoenix
Hilton Phoenix Resort At The Peak Lower North An Impressive All
Formerly known as Point Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, because it sits close to the scenic foothills of Piestewa Peak Park, this is a lovely, big waterpark resort with a huge outdoor pool, lazy river, waterslide, and even a baby pool.
There is also mini-golf, tennis courts, and a spa and salon for when you dont want to get wet. Guest rooms and suites are simple, slightly nicer than functional, holiday resort style, and many come with balconies. The real joy at Hilton Phoenix Resort at the Peak is to leave the room and enjoy the warm climate, waterpark, good dining, and other amenities on site. This is a perfect place to get outside, relax and have fun with friends or family or take a unique break in Phoenix.
- To book, check prices or availability for Hilton Phoenix Resort at the Peak, Lower North
What Are The Dangers Of Living In Arizona
List of the Cons of Living in ArizonaYou must use some form of transportation if you live in Arizona. Much of Arizona is barren, especially in the southern part of the state. The heat can be oppressive when you live in Arizona. Arizonas economy is heavily reliant on real estate and construction.More itemsDec 25, 2018
Recommended Reading: Areas To Stay In Mykonos
Paradise Valley Best Area To Stay In Phoenix For Luxury Travelers
Glamorous hotels, posh golf clubs, upscale shopping, and delicious dining options Paradise Valley is exactly the place to stay in Phoenix for luxury travelers!
Paradise Valley could easily be mixed up with the residential area called Paradise Valley Village that is just north of here, so to clear up any confusion, in this section I will be talking about the Paradise Valley that is located just 3 miles northeast of Camelback Mountain.
Paradise Valley is known for its luxurious resorts, numerous golf courses, and scenic mountain views. You can simply enjoy a stroll in this affluent area, check out fancy shops, and have delicious food in chic restaurants.
For those who are into outdoor activities, Paradise Valley offers amazing hiking routes. So other than your fancy night-out dress, make sure to bring your comfy shoes with you as well!
Paradise Valley has the best luxurious hotels in Phoenix, so if you want celebrity treatment here are the best places to stay in this fancy neighborhood:
Things to do in Paradise Valley, Phoenix
- Take a golf lesson at Paradise Valley Golf Course
- Visit the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park Playground
- Go hiking at Mummy Mountain
- Have a drink with a nice mountain view at Jade Bar
- Treat yourself to a good massage at Joya Spa
- Visit Barry Goldwater Memorial
Roosevelt Row Arts District
Speaking of downtown, the creativity-fueled Roosevelt Row Arts District, or RoRo for short, links downtown to several residential neighborhoods. Houses have been converted into chic bars and live music venues patios are plentiful, and there are lots of funky boutiques. Starving artists wont go hungry with RoRos collection of hip and trendy eateries, either.
Have brunch on the massive, outdoor patio at Vig Fillmore or head to Taco Chelo for carnitas tacos and tequila flights inside their hip bar and restaurants. Bottom line: Roosevelt Row is one of the best neighborhoods in Phoenix if youre into indie films, craft cocktails, art murals, and galleries.
You May Like: Cheap Hotels Near Bradenton Fl
Find Your Zen At Goat Yoga
Sarah Williams, owner of Desert Paddleboards has paired up with a neighboring farm to combine two of her most loved activities yoga and goats. Whether you are in warrior pose, downward dog, or simply meditating, these lovable goats help motivate and challenge you to be your best. During the guided yoga class, these gentle, sweet, and loving animals roam the fields and are placed by the instructor on guests that are in specific poses. Arizona Goat Yoga is said to clear the mind and offers a chance to release endorphins from exercise and increase oxytocin with pet therapy.
Best Airbnb In Downtown: Luxe Scottsdale Loft
This stunning studio loft in Downtown features a fully-equipped kitchen, balcony area, and space for up to four guests. Furnishings are contemporary and functional, and theres plenty of natural light throughout the split-level property. The loft is situated in a laid-back but vibrant area and is close to some of Scottsdales top attractions, with Camelback Mountain just a couple of miles away.
Don’t Miss: Where To Stay In Winthrop
Aloft Phoenix Airport A Cool And Funky Airport Hotel
Conveniently close to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel knows exactly what it is and simply tries to make your stopover as enjoyable as possible for the short time you are there. Decorated in a cheerful, modern style with the occasional splash of color, this hotel is an honest, comfortable place to rest before or after a flight.
Theres a small 24-hour market for snacks and necessities, and a little bar for craft drinks, a refreshing outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. If you are staying longer, it is easy to access the top local attractions like Sun Devil Stadium, and Desert Botanical Gardens. Aloft also run a shuttle service to the airport for when you finally need to wave goodbye to this beautiful desert city.
- To book, check prices or availability for Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel