Beautiful Mountain But Due To The Windy Conditions We Didnt
Beautiful mountain but due to the windy conditions we didnt get to do what we had planned,however the village is incredible and the spa was wonderful. We had a blast despite the extreme cold. Its so easy to get around on this mountain. We would recommend the couples message located at the spa in the village. The hot tub in the hotel was spectacular and the message was so peaceful and relaxing.
Budget Lodging On Stratton Mountain
The resort operates budget accommodation options that are just a five-minute walk from the mountain’s ski area. These offer standard rooms for less than $100 per night, as of March 2011. The Liftine Lodge offers four room types, including standard rooms, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites. It’s located on the valley side of the mountain and features an outdoor Russian spa. Only some rooms have air conditioning.
The Inn at Stratton Mountain , with five room types, is a bit farther north of the ski area, about a 10-minute walk to the slopes. If you don’t feel like hoofing it, there’s a complimentary shuttle to the hill. Unlike the Liftine, the inn has an on-site restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner.
Stratton Mountain Vacation Resorts
Stratton Mountain also has Resorts like The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa& The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa, which offer resort style accommodation for your leisure travel or luxury vacations in the area.You must consider these resort hotels for your Stratton Mountain vacations since they are mostly located near tourist attractions.Resort Amenities like Minibar, Minibar and Fitness Center make your stay comfortable.These top Stratton Mountain resorts like The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa have everything that a tourist or a business traveler would want from a luxury hotel property near popular Landmark locations.
Recommended Reading: Best Places To Stay In Branson
Stratton Mountain Inn And Suites
Stratton Mountain Inn and Suites is a great choice for discount lodging, it can help you trim your trip expenses, Inn and Suites give you more hotel savings & alternative accommodations.Stratton Mountain has some very nice Bead and Breakfast options like Arlington’s West Mountain Inn, with amazing amenities like Free Coffee and Newspapers .You don’t have to stay at a budget hotel to enjoy discounts or Value.Some of these Inn and Suites offers free nights and special packages for various bookings.
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Stratton
Of all the conveniences a vacation rental can offer, a pool is one of the most coveted. Take a peek at these houses for rent with a pool in or near Stratton and spend your time splashing about. Just don’t forget your inflatable flamingo:
- Round up your crew and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Hygge House Green Mountain Chalet With Sauna And Treehouse. There’s a lot to love about this retreat apart from its pool, such as a microwave oven and a firepit.
- Spend leisurely days splashing around or finding some peaceful moments by the water at Perfect “goldilocks” Ski And Golf House On Stratton Resort. This vacation home is another top choice and comes with nearby birdwatching activities, a nearby golf course and more.
Wondering what the weather is like in Stratton? It has a humid continental climate, with average temperatures in summer ranging from 55 ºF to 70 ºF. If you’d like a little more inspiration on where to stay in this exciting destination, use the search bar at the top of the page and adjust the filters to check out our entire range of Stratton vacation rentals.
Don’t Miss: Safe Areas To Stay In London
Can I Find Two
It’s easy to arrange your dream vacation with Vrbo. Whether you want a cute cottage or a stylish apartment, we’ve got lots of two-bedroom options in or near Stratton: Here are just some of our favorites:
- Forested Mountain Cabin Near Ski And Hiking Trails W is a winning choice for smaller groups. In addition to two bedrooms, this delightful stay offers amenities like a fridge and a kitchen.
- Dream Stratton Forest Cabin With Hot Tub And Fast Wifi is another comfy two-bedroom escape. It has a garden, a hair dryer and lots more.
Tips To For First Time Visitors
- The Hub is an excellent source of information for all things Stratton. Stop in to see them when you arrive. They are located in the center of the Village and can help you with restaurant reservations, snowshoe, tours, tubing tickets, directions and more.
- There is a free bag check in the Main Lodge that is open daily from 8:00 5:00pm. Leave your bags. It is hassle free.
- There are no skate rentals at the Mill House. If you are planning to skate on the rink there make sure to bring your own.
- If you are planning a trip with several families and would to have your condos located next to each other, try to book no later than October. You can also take advantage of their early booking discount which is available August October.
- There are daily free-on-the-hill guided tours at 9:00 and 10:00am. Intermediate to advanced skiers and riders can meet a guide at the info desk at the main lodge.
You May Like: How To Train Dog To Stay In Crate
Can I Find Log Cabins To Rent In Or Near Stratton
From time to time, you just want to get away from the hurly-burly of the modern world. That’s where Vrbo comes in. We’ve got a fantastic selection of log cabin vacation rentals in and around Stratton where you can unwind in nature. Try these on for size:
- Stylish, Cozy Log Cabin Between Mt. Snow And Stratton will help ensure your Stratton getaway is everything you dreamed it would be. With a list of amenities that include pet-friendly services and off-street parking options to make life easy, all you’ve got to do is put your feet up and enjoy your vacation.
- You won’t have to forego any modern comforts if you stay at Brand New Custom Log Cabin In The Green Mtn Forest. This escape features nearby hunting activities, a living room and more.
Sun Or Snow On Stratton Mountain
There are really only two groups of travelers that flock to Stratton Mountain each year the summer adventurers and the winter adventurers. The first bed down in Stratton Mountain vacation rentals close to the Appalachian Trail and the hiking routes to the summit. They typically come for the warm, clear days between May and August. The second opt for lodges near the chairlifts, in search of the snow plumes and ski conditions of the months from December to March.
Recommended Reading: Best Location To Stay In Dubrovnik
Slopes Trails And More In Stratton Mountain
Scale the peak of Stratton Mountain in the summer and you’ll be able to augment those panoramic views with a trip to the top of the Stratton Lookout Tower. From there, you might be able to make out the courses of the Appalachian Trail, which wiggles through the forests of Vermont right to the base of the resort. In the winter, it’s the Stratton Mountain Resort that takes center stage with its world-class ski runs and 5 individual snowboarding parks. And for rainy days? Perhaps a trip to nearby Hildene for history lessons and tours of the Georgian grounds?
What Are The Best Large Group Vacation Rentals In Or Near Stratton
Sneak a peek at these large group vacation rentals in or near Stratton and don’t worry about leaving anyone off your guest list:
- There’s loads of space to enjoy yourselves at Mt. Snow Area Private Estate On 100 Acres W. Around 15 miles southeast of Stratton, this generous property has 10 bedrooms and sleeps up to 21 guests. It comes with a host of amenities, including a TV and nearby ecotour services.
- No Long Term Rentals – Located Across The Street From The Lower Wanderer Trail is another fantastic option. It’s around 4 miles to the north of Stratton, has 5 bedrooms and welcomes up to 14 guests. A lake view and a living room are just a couple of things that’ll help make your group getaway even more comfortable.
Don’t Miss: Best Part Of Island To Stay In Maui
What Are The Top
Clock off on Friday and then forget all your worries. If you’re eager for some relaxation and fun, these rentals in and around Stratton promise an amazing weekend getaway:
- Beautifully Renovated Condo True Ski is a popular option around 7 miles south of the center of Stratton. You’ll never need to venture far to find something to do around here. Get out and discover Lye Brook Falls Trailhead and Prospect Mountain Nordic Ski Center. Activities like a fitness facility and coffee and tea making facilities will add a nice finishing touch to your whirlwind break.
- Alternatively, leave your troubles behind at Ski In/ Ski Out. Steps To The Lifts. Stay in and chill out, or head out and try your hand at some a stovetop and internet services. When it’s time to discover some nearby attractions, check out Dorsey Park and Harmen Hills Trail. This attractive vacation rental is around 4 miles north of Stratton.
People Are Talking About Stratton Mountain Explore Guest Hotel Reviews Featuring Stratton Mountain
- From $121 per night8.8Excellent159 reviews
Inn is only 15 minutes from Bromley Mountain or Stratton Mountain. Inn Keepers, Michael & Anne we lovely hosts. Small Pub on the property. Home cooked Breakfast in the morning. Inn keepers allowed us to change the dates of our stay without a hassle. Gay friendly.
Show moreShow lessEdwardUnited States of America
Recommended Reading: Places To Stay In Ellsworth Maine
Economy Stratton Mountain Hotels
If your vacation or business trip budget on lodging is not very high, you may want to consider these affordable hotels or affordable motels in Stratton Mountain area.These affordable lodging properties come with basic amenities and good comfort, for example amenities like ATM on site, Complimentary Breakfast and Free Coffee.You may want to consider bed & breakfast if you want to make your Stratton Mountain trip feel like you are at home.Stratton Mountain motels are another alternative lodging option you have.
What Are The Best Tiny House Vacation Rentals In Or Near Stratton
You need only set foot in one of our tiny house vacation rentals in Stratton to discover that awesome things really do come in tiny packages. Designed to make use of every inch of space, these pint-sized digs deliver a big vacation experience:
- Take a couple of days off to recharge at Cheerful Tiny Home Cabin Near Hiking. Located in Townshend, coffee and tea making facilities and a washing machine are a couple of amenities on offer here.
- Cozy Lakeside Tiny Home, Near Skiing offers plenty of conveniences, including coffee and tea making facilities and off-street parking options. Located in Whitingham, you’ll be able to live large in this small yet comfy property.
Also Check: Where To Stay In Cinque Terre With A Car
Where To Stay Near Stratton Vermont For Skiing In 2023
Erik HolvikLast Updated: September 27, 2022
Compared to the West Coast, you wont find a ton of huge mountain resort towns on the East Coast, but Stratton Mountain gives it a great shot. There are plenty of après ski options here, and lots of hotels and rentals to choose from. Read on to decide where to stay near Stratton, Vermont, for this ski season.
Faqs About Hotels In Stratton Mountain
We hope that the answers to these questions will help you plan your trip
Which hotels in Stratton Mountain have a central location?
What are the top cheap hotels in Stratton Mountain?
The Black Bear Lodge At Resort with rating 7.6/10 is great for your stay, as it offers shuttle service, concierge service and a gym along with concierge service, housekeeping service and shuttle service on site. Go here to see more cheap hotels.
What are the best romantic hotels in Stratton Mountain?
According to Booked.net travel data, there are 3 deals for couples. Check The Black Bear Lodge At Resort rated 7.6/10 with shuttle service, concierge service and a gym. Its set 1.3 miles from Snow Bowl and costs about 157US$ per night. Other suitable options for couples you can find here.
Which Stratton Mountain hotels not far from Stratton Mountain Resort are the best?
Which Stratton Mountain hotels are the best to stay at?
You may like The Black Bear Lodge At Resort rated 7.6/10 featuring shuttle service, concierge service and a gym. It costs 157US$ per night. Alternatively, you may like Long Trail House Condominiums At Resort with an outdoor heated swimming pool, concierge service and a business center. It costs 339US$ per night.
What are the best spa hotels in Stratton Mountain?
Recommended Reading: Places To Stay In Galway City Centre
We Have Great Deals On Most Of Our 2 Hotels In Stratton Mountain
Here we provide access to some quick listings based on popularity with our customers and up to date prices.
Get deals at Stratton Mountain’s best hotels online! Search our directory of hotels in Stratton Mountain, VT and find the lowest rates. Our booking guide lists everything from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Stratton Mountain, VT
More Travel Options In Stratton Mountain
Whether you are traveling to Stratton Mountain for a romantic getaway, business trip, golf, or a family vacation, Stratton Mountain has great hotels which can fulfill all your needs.It’s important to select the right hotel, motel, or resorts based on your trip goals.When traveling, some amenities can be the decision-maker on your vacation, business trip, or family getaway.Imagine reserving a hotel for a business trip that doesn’t provide free Wi-fi for its guests.You can narrow down your hotel search and get everything you want by viewing accommodation types like motel, resort, inns, B& B, and lodge that provides amenities like pet-friendly, free breakfast, and gym or by different activities like golf, beach, ski, or casino.
Stratton Mountain Hotels By Star Rating
What hotels are the closest to Stratton Mountain center?
How much does a cheap hotel in Stratton Mountain cost per night?
In the last year, a 2 star economy hotel in Stratton Mountain has been as cheap as $87.40 per night.
How much does a 3 star average hotel in Stratton Mountain cost per night?
The average room rate for a 3 star hotel in Stratton Mountain have been as low as $155.86 per night.
Convenience Of Staying In Hotels Downtown
Centrally situated accommodation choices in Stratton Mountain include Vantage Point Villas, Long Trail House and many others. An option near the city center is Stratton Mountain Resort next to Summit Gondola.
If you’re hoping to visit Summit Gondola, consider staying at The Black Bear Lodge, rated 3 stars and situated just a short walk from The Fire Tower Restaurant & Tavern restaurant.
Boutique And Luxury Stratton Mountain Hotels
When you want the best amenities and the most comfort in your Stratton Mountain hotel you have plenty of luxury options.Few of the best and most expensive hotels or resorts in Stratton Mountain area Hickory Ridge House, The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa and Windham Hill Inn.Which are located in near landmark Snow Bowl Ski Lift, Tamarack Ski Lift and Shooting Star Ski Lift.Most of these upscale boutique hotel choices are of 4 star and 5 star rating with guest rooms and suites with finest furnishings and decor.Often near tourist activities, offering access to both nearby attractions and public transit.
Read Also: How To Know To Stay In A Relationship
Stratton Mountain Offers Sweeping Views
Stratton Mountain is the jewel in the Green Mountain and Finger Lakes National Forests. At 1,200 meters up, it’s the highest point in the Green Mountain range, too. From its top, you can survey the whole region, which is all protected reserve. There are rolling swathes of evergreen forest. There’s kayak-spotted Somerset Reservoir. There are wildflower meadows that seem to burst into a thousand colors come the spring. For hiking trails, look no further than the world-famous Appalachian Trail, which passes the base of Stratton before moving deeper into New England.
What Are The Best Large Family Vacation Rentals In Or Near Stratton
The first mission of any great family trip is searching for the perfect place to stay. Whether you’re planning a break with the kids or a party with the relatives, Vrbo has large family vacation rentals in and around Stratton with plenty of room for everyone. Here are two popular options to try on for size:
- Around 15 miles southeast of Stratton, Mt. Snow Area Private Estate On 100 Acres W has 10 bedrooms that sleep as many as 21 guests. Top amenities here include a barbecue grill and a TV.
- Another top option is New Secluded Vermont Retreat: Outdoor Pool And Deck. It’s about 2 miles to the southeast of Stratton, has 5 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 10 guests. Handy amenities here include cookware, dishware and utensils and a kitchen.
We know it’s tempting, but don’t spend all your time socializing indoors. Head out and discover the area’s family-friendly attractions, beginning with Adams Family Farm.
Read Also: Best Places To Stay In Rincon Puerto Rico